Thursday 8 April 2010

The most ridiculous thing happened.

Just as I was running out of things to write about on here, something almost spectacular happened.

I go to the pool at Barnoldswick. I pay. I get changed. I have a shower. I head for the pool. But wait... why is there a shutter down?! I can hear people in the pool - but I can't get to it!

I was totally confused. Why had they let me pay if the pool wasn't open? Who was in there with no way of getting out? What was going on?!

I decided to go and ask at the front desk, which meant getting changed again. Just as I was getting things out of my locker another lady went into the changing rooms. Then another. I began to think that maybe I was a bit early... It was 8.10, and I thought the session started at 8pm, but maybe it was 8.30. I went back to the showers and hung around there for a while, and then a few more women appeared. Everyone was a bit confused by the shutter, but they opened it at 8.30. Thank goodness!!

It was very busy for a while and I was sick of people getting in my way, but slowly they all left and I was on my own for the last 10 minutes. Lovely!

I swum another 2 miles, meaning there is only one more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment